| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faya in August is very, very hot at 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of water descends during on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Faya August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Faya, Chad
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Faya: