| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faya in February is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is dropped during on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Faya February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Faya, Chad
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Faya: