| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faya in July is very, very hot at 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41 °C (105.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Faya July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Faya, Chad
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Faya: