| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faya in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is released across an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Faya November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Faya, Chad
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Faya: