| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faya in October is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of liquid tumbles across on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Faya October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Faya, Chad
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Faya: