| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faya in September is very, very hot at 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.8mm (0in) of liquid is laid down across an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Faya September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Faya, Chad
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Faya: